Back to school in a week, and I feel terribly unready.
It's to the point that I realize there are so many things I need to do that I can't possibly do them all. Therefore, I am overwhelmed and I can't prioritize competently, resulting in me doing a lot of nothing. I'm trying to pack...but I have failed...and now my room is messier than ever (which just adds to that overwhelmed feeling.) Not to mention, I have emotions about things. Ah well.
My major concern is my lack of motivation. I'm excited about where I'll be this year, excited to get back to my friends, excited to be in the community and the atmosphere of school... but I am void of inspiration in regards to my job, and want to puke when I think about the stress of classes again.
Buuuuut, I've prayed. God knows my concerns. and I plan on doing my very best. and that's all that I can do. So, I am at peace in my little worrisome-prone heart. And now, I think I might go to bed since it's 7:10am.
I love you. You are beautiful.
ReplyDelete