This keeps happening to me (and by that, I mean it has happened twice.) I've been on a normalish sleep cycle for the past week, but a couples times within this week, I have gone to bed at a normal time-- I felt tired, so I slept, ya know, like normal people so. Apparently, my body has decided to take a nap rather than get a full night's rest, so I am forced to get up at a RIDICULOUS hour, wide awake. The first time it was 5am, and tonight it was 2am.
Not to mention, my dreams have been so strange. Even the ones I can't remember, I know are weird (I can just feel it), and the ones I recall are only half-remembered. I forget most of the details and the way they all fit together, so I am left with just random and bizarre bits of dreams. A lot of the dreams have been tense-- not necessarily nightmares, but stressful nonetheless. I'm going to start a dream journal.
In other news, today the last of our guests left, and I was home alone for many hours. It was good though. I didn't feel lonely like I did before they arrived, I now felt solitary instead. They arrived at the perfect time, and they left at the perfect time. I wrote in my prayer journal, read in Peter, and read a chapter in The Pursuit of God (pretty much my favorite book.) Then, all of a sudden, I had a strong urge to read the entire Chronicles of Narnia. So, I found the book collection in my room and promptly started on The Magician's Nephew, the whole of which I had read within a few hours. Then, I watched several episodes of Avatar: the Last Airbender (book II.)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please tell me something I don't know (only kidding, just say something!)