Friday, April 1, 2011

hope hope hope

My body is tired. My brain is numb. My heart is heavy. All of me is exhausted. 
But I am thankful and hopeful even so.
I am ready for the future-- whatever it holds.
This is my theme song over the past few days: Just around the riverbend. Yes, Pocahontas. 
"What I love most about rivers is: you can't step in the same river twice, the water's always changing, always flowing. But people, I guess, can't live like that, we all must pay a price. To be safe, we lose our chance of ever knowing what's around the riverbend, waiting just around the riverbend."
I am excited for what's coming around the riverbend: this summer, next year, the year after that, graduation, etc. I know God has planned adventures for my life that I haven't fathomed yet. I have hope for something-- I just don't know what it is yet. I am ready to move on.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you're seeing the excitement in the future! That can be really hard to grasp, especially at this point in the academic year. I love you and I'm praying for you, lovely girl!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me something I don't know (only kidding, just say something!)