Sunday, October 9, 2011

don't cage a wild goose

Luke, Lauren, and Adama arrived on Thursday night and I exploded with joy. We promptly partook in cremebrulee and great fellowship just like home, but at the Shirleyses. Friday was the usual, but then a Johnses/Beggses dinner. And I went to Nappannee with my snakeys. Saturday was Libby and Andrew's lovely wedding, dancing like there's no tomorrow, words and laughs with Wilhelmson, and quality time with Mueller and Johnson was the cherry on top. Today was church things and learning about the Holy Spirit aka the Wild Goose. We had lasagna for the second sunday in a row but on a smaller scale. Then I drove myself to Morgan's shower like a good maid of honor. 
and now tea.

I remember why I love family so much. Lauren is the most joyful little pearl. Luke is a mountain of solid affirmation. I'd be a different Anne without them. I miss all of the Johnses/Cullens. They matter. But right now I'm here and they are there and we gotta to be where we are.

This week, maybe I'll drop my photo major along with my product photo class. I want to achieve some relationship goals. I want to schedule coffee dates and meaningful conversations. My academia tank has been full, and my love tank is low.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me something I don't know (only kidding, just say something!)