- I skyped Jennifer last Thursday and felt so loved and appreciated-- she takes me the way I am.
- Anna visited over the weekend-- she is such a sprout. What a pleasure it is to watch her grow.
- Latrese hugged me. She loves me and thinks I am more beautiful every time she sees me, so she says. And I like affirmation.
- Capstone is overwhelming, intimidating, and disheartening at times. But, Nick likes my project idea.
- I won't like Mondays and Tuesdays this semester. But, my housematies are sweeties and little mommies (and Rach gave me FunDip.) And it is such a pleasure having someone to ride to class with every morning!
- The Avett Bros released a new album yesterday and my favorite song (so far) is "Live and Die."
- My sisters love me and know what I need. I am so grateful.
- Mom and Dad are coming this weekend for quality time at last.
- I suspect that Morgan is going to kidnap me on Friday. If I am right, I will be so pleased.
- Kayla, Rach, and I finally experienced Aunt Sue's Tearoom and it was as fabulous as we imagined it would be.
- The Avett Bros released a new album yesterday and my favorite song (so far) is "Live and Die."
- My sisters love me and know what I need. I am so grateful.
- Mom and Dad are coming this weekend for quality time at last.
- I suspect that Morgan is going to kidnap me on Friday. If I am right, I will be so pleased.
- Kayla, Rach, and I finally experienced Aunt Sue's Tearoom and it was as fabulous as we imagined it would be.
- The house is clean and smelling fresh for company. Tonight, pancakes and small group. Oh Joy.
Every single time you blog I love it.
ReplyDeleteI love that I am one of your spark notes. I also love that you commented on my blog. I would be your teacher any day. Love you!
ReplyDeleteI love it too! And I want to hear about the kidnapping! I wasn't around for that.
ReplyDelete