You must be tired of my saying how much I love my friends and family. But believe you me, if you could know them like I do, you'd be proclaiming it, too. Gifts, all of them.
It is not to say they are perfect, nor that my relationships with them are perfect. Not to say we have no troubles. Troubles are many in life, no matter who your friends are. But I think it's our imperfections--our common need for a Savior--that makes them so dear.
Their crookedness paired with goodness points upward. We are together in our darkness. We are together in our seeking the Light. That's the gift in them.
As for my break: I am not pleased with all the ways I spent my time these few weeks. I had a lot of goals I didn't achieve, but the Lord blessed me with rest that I am thankful for. Now I am glad to be home in my Harmon House.
And I am an aunt at last; joy is mine. Uriah is here. Praise the Lord!
:]
ReplyDelete