hmm... lots happens.
I've been away, going from place to place, doing thing after thing. It has been enjoyable, frustrating, stressful, liberating, rewarding, infuriating, stretching, discouraging, exciting, enlightening, and a number of other 'ings.' I won't share all of the minor details. I've learned a lot. And I think I've changed a lot, which is strange, because it has been such a short period of time. But, yes, I'm different.
Not only am I changing, but the world around me is changing-- all the things I know so well are becoming less known.
My family is growing, they're all moving on and moving out. I'm a junior in college, going to be living in a new dorm, and I have no idea where I am being lead. etc etc etc etc etc etc.
Anyway, here's some more solid statements:
The biggest thing I've learned this summer is this: don't take your life into your own hands, hope for the best, expect the unexpected, and trust the Lord COMPLETELY.
SO true so true so true
ReplyDeleteI'm liking all of these words you say...
ReplyDelete