This day has been so good. It's been really great to be with the fam again.
We had a bit of a sharing session tonight and I think it was cathartic-ish.
I had a really good talk with Lukey--I am so blessed with him as a brother. I respect him immensely.
I feel a little restless in my heart-ish area... but then again kind of peaceful. Which is summed up to say "confused." But I am learning. to be less confused. well, not to be less confused, but to just roll with the punches and trust that God isn't confused, so it doesn't matter if I am or not.
Sometimes it hurts to hope... know what I mean? Hurts a lot less to live without expectation. (not sure where I'm going with that, just kind of something I've been thinking about lately.)
It's funny. Because I feel like I know exactly what you're talking about. If I'm not right about the exact situation, I know what you mean anyways. It's so great to trust in God, but you have to continually continue to give Him your heart, over and over and over. Until it feels like it belongs there. :)
ReplyDelete