It is very good to have Jesus in the heart.
Life's gotta be taken one step at a time. One conversation, one darkroom experience, one piece of cake, one chapter, one ounce of coffee, one laundry load-- at a time. I get ahead of myself: I plan, I worry. God has placed me where I am for a reason. I am in my current circumstances for a purpose.
Right NOW: I am sitting with two incredible friends named Bethany and Emily, doing homework (but really writing a blog.) I am wearing the clay encrusted sweatpants that I have retrieved from the dirty laundry for the third time (to Bethany's disgust.) I live in North Hall E3W with the most dramatic and beautiful girls. I am single. I am in some time consuming, difficult classes. I am learning new skills, new lessons, new insights. I am experiencing life transitions. I have braces. I didn't get a chance to run today. I feel conflicted, and unsure about where I belong and where my time is most God-glorifyingly spent. I am eating a Matt Lutz peace offering. I am exactly where I belong, doing what I must do, being who I must be. Alls I gotsta do now is have me a cheerful heart.
you quoted my SONGGGG!!!!!!
ReplyDeletei love this.