Monday, October 31, 2011

mixed

It's odd. I feel really divided. Parts of my life are completely sucking and other parts really good. So it's hard to describe how I'm feeling as a whole person.
-100 + 100 = 0, ya know?
So, how am I, you ask? Well:
  • Academically: bad. unmotivated. can't focus. my GPA will suffer.
  • Emotionally: confused. distracted. sad. happy. anxious. at peace. 
  • Spiritually: amazed. prayer is powerful. God still works mightily. He is showing me new things.
  • Socially: imperfect. but getting deeper. finding a rhythm. 
  • Physically: eh. alright.
  • Demonstrationally: banana breadily unprepared.
  • ResearchPaperedly: angry.
  • Sockily: satisfied.
  • Familialy: on it.
  • Powerfully: struggle.
  • Financially: curse word.

4 comments:

  1. You're fantastic. And I relate to this list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tabby, where you come from?!
    Beth, yes.
    Emily, I said it just for you.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me something I don't know (only kidding, just say something!)