- Bethany is a magnifying glass. she looks closely at all the parts of me to see how they work and tells me who I am. she affirms me by identifying my little quirks as well as my strengths.
- Rachel is an x-ray machine. she looks at my insides to investigate the fractures and tears. she seeks to understand the cause so she can be an instrument in the healing.
- Kyla is a mirror. she reflects the beauty she sees in me when I can't see it myself. she knows quality ought to be observed and appreciated for what it is, so she calls it out genuinely.
- Kayla is a pair of glasses. she is a corrective set of lenses that sharpens my vision. she is determined to be focused in everything she does and helps me to focus too, unblurring the world for me.
Saturday, February 25, 2012
they help me to see
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

this is why we're engaged.
ReplyDeleteyou is perfect!
ReplyDeleteI love this very, truly muchly. :]
ReplyDeleteSOOO PRECIOUSSSS!!!
ReplyDelete:-)
ReplyDeleteALSO, I think you need to use Kayla on that picture.
ReplyDelete(HA cuz it's blurry-- took me a second.)
ReplyDelete