Thursday, August 16, 2012
banana bread
funnily enough, everybody bought bananas at the same time and collectively decided not to eat them ever... so I have made 6 loaves of banana bread. there will be 3 more loaves by the end of the week. I invented a secret recipe; it will come in handy when I am an aunt. joy's baking in the oven. (I already said it once, but it still applies.) some of my anxiety for the fall is even dissipating, I actually get excited about it every now and then. I'm hoping for a fresh start.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 loaves! that's crazy. miss you and love you and fall is going to be great :)
ReplyDeletei can't wait to eat everything!!!!!!!!!!!! ps- how secret is your recipe? i want. love. bye.
ReplyDeletedude, this fall will be sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet. don't worry, be happy.
ReplyDeletedude, this fall will be sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet. don't worry, be happy.
ReplyDelete