Friday, November 30, 2012

twinkies come and go, but twinkles are forever

christmas. we have weird traditions like dangling balls from trees and kissing under parasitic plants hung on our doorways. I don't understand it, but I like the cheer. my favorite part is all the twinkly lights. they remind me of stars, but indoors-- and that is spectacular.

stars. the impressive thing about stars is that they've been there all along. God fixed them to the sky in the beginning, and they shine there still. and they will stay shining there.

we should really keep christmas lights up year-round.

3 comments:

  1. Definitely LOVE christmas lights. I made a bulletin board out of them at school. =) Also only about 1 week till I get to see you! I think I'm going to have to go home first because I haven't found anyone to come get me. So I will just drive back. I was thinking maybe saturday evening so that I could come hang out with you and go to church with you before the wedding. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me something I don't know (only kidding, just say something!)